Monday, February 4, 2013

Photo Collage

There are many ways to show how you love photography. To show the photo by any gallery. One of my favorite digital and social media gallery for documented my artwork and photos is in instagram. 
(my pleasure if you can visit me @nastary ,my instagram account)
I decided to fill my new stream with photo collage.
Real collage not by edit. 
By cutting my doodle/ illustration/ paper craft such as origami. Mixed with any kind of background setting, arranged by me ,too. 


"i miss you, i miss you badly"
my doodle, my blanket, and my DIY stamped handkerchief 



"no more bikini, still catchy"
my doodle, my private collection and my fav oreo ;P






"you have to be free, just get out from your cage"
my doodle and my aunty's stuff , set by me



"it's getting dark already"
my doodle, my origami, my desk and my fabric collection




"banananana"
my doodle, my terrace, my monkey pad, my banana for breakfast today ;p

4 comments:

  1. ceciiil... terimakasiiih sekali,,btw kamu ada instagram jg?
    sini aku follow, hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe theooo makasiii,, apakabar kah? ayo berkarya jugaa :)

    ReplyDelete