Thursday, April 2, 2015

Lil Project of A: Mural on March 2015


Whoa, i have two projects came on March 2015. Actually there are three. But, one is still waiting for the contractor finish their job in Bandung. So if i counted all my mural project since 2006, it's already 13 project!! :)



 Still empty, this room is Dhea's Room. The mural project is ordered by her mum, Mrs. Santi Mintardja. At Serenia Hills, Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan


 My hubby helping me out.. :)
 Finish!!




After Dhea's room, now is Ali's Room .. He loves Elephant. So his mum, Mrs. Intan Radianto, ordered me a simple mural painting. Just an Elephant in with details of its skin. Pretty cool idea! :D
hehe, ask my husband to fill my sketch...

 aaaand.. i worked for the details ^^
here's the Videoooo:

No comments:

Post a Comment