Thursday, January 19, 2012

About my recent Work


I am enjoying my freelance job that i've been doing for like 1months at Jakflo (you can click the name to see the info about). Where i can teach and share crafts and arts to everyone. I had some project too from there, for example my giant globe for Bank Mandiri, that was in my post before this.

And these are photos about some classes, i did them happily!!



Cake Decoration Class.
This one actually my friend's class. But i've made them after the class done. Because we have one cake lefts! Our chances to eat them with anydecorates as we wish.



Cake Decoration Class Workshop Demo.
Last December 2011, We had the demonstration for the Chirstmas event in Mall Ciputra ,Jakarta. There were open space at lower ground floor. For the customer who shop Rp.100.000,- can show the receipt and take the workshop directly. To learn how to decorates ginger cookies with icing sugar.



i teach my nephew, at home. These one is his. So cute!





Jumping Clay Class





i taught Asia (5years old) .
Two session. In first session, i teach her how to mold the jumping clay with hand. About basic shape until making an object, we did ballet shoes and cupcakes. Then teach how to mixed the color until make them into a shape. We did an apple and flower. I dont want to waste them to be a toy. That's why i put them on a pin and hair clip.




these one is Asia's creation by her self :P ,without help




in a second session, we make a jumping clay frame!



Asia with her frame



Me and Asia, such a lovely and cute girl ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment