Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dancing and Painting for Bank Mandiri Culture Summit 2013



Hello,,
Long time i haven't update my story here. I wanna share about my fun experiences in some event. It was held at Hotel Mulya Jakarta , Ballroom G floor on 22nd of March 2013. The event called Bank Mandiri Culture Summit 2013. The audiences were Mandiri employee from Sabang to Merauke, Indonesia branches.

First agenda of my one day work at the event was after a lunch break, I teach them some dance. Only for  intermezo. So they wouldn't bored or sleepy to continue the next event program.

Then ,next agenda event program at 4.30 pm, i give some tips for painting technique. For their event team work games. They should make some illustration of a painting that describes the prosperity of the community planning. It should have some concept like leadership; wealthy, healthy, and happy ; then their 4K programmes.

I encourage them by demonstrating some artwork in painting. My painting was about the sun shining on a land , the sunshine makes fertile soil. Produce stronger and quality plants. Also makes a beautiful sky and landscape. The sun symbolizes the wisdom of a leader who makes people around him works better.


me demonstrating the painting



me with the mandiri employee,which are the host of the event 



my 30 minutes painting. after that, they ask me to have this painting for their Office Decoration :)



And these are some of the video, me doing the dancing ;p:





1 comment:

  1. Si Fini bisa apa aja euyyyy...mau dong sekali-kali liat Fini menari live! :D

    ReplyDelete