Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mural at Kinderstation English Speaking Preschool

May 24th 2013, my mural in Kinderstation English Speaking Preschool in Jakarta Timur have finished. Because i have another works to do, so it took 1month worked. I painted this mural with the special order by their pupils. They want Princess and Train like Thomas the Train. I add the ladybugs as the school's icon.

Besides mural, the principals of the school ordered me some Design Graphic for the School big board and banners. 
the big board

after it printed

the banner
banner located at the front gate


Here are my documentation of the mural process :


the drawing for the plan mural
(with adobe ilustrator)


first process,
hehe i made a straight train track without any helper :P


this one is like in second week

i reposition the princess higher than the drawing plan

still have a white part there, i need to cover it with blue sky colour 


lady bug
the Kinderstation's Icon



Finished :)

Two days before it finished, i had a called from "new Friends" at ANTV the local television program in Indonesia. They would like to interviewed me as on of the mural artist in Jakarta who loved to do mural project with Kids Images. And yes it was my very pleasure. Because i had much mural project from 2006. Related with kids. I usually paints in School, Kindergarten, Kid's Room, and Restaurant.

hehe just capturing my self
from my tube tv :)


During the time i did the mural in school, i also had a time to teach the kids for their presentation day. There will be performance, about vehicles. Then, i made their costume from a cupboards. It is recycled DIY vehicles ^^ here they are...

from back to front : train,car,bus,airplane and boat

one of the pupils , Jennifer practise with her car costume :)


continue the murals inside class for camouflage the dirt
my mural from entrance hall
colourfull :)

No comments:

Post a Comment