Friday, January 4, 2013

Playing my Style

Happy new year 2013!!
Soo happy after gathered with my family in my aunty's Villa. In Cilember village, Cisarua , Bogor -west Java. What is your resolution?
I have a view of them .. but it's a secret ofcourse hehe. Then i just tweeted:



As i already in home now, Jakarta. I've found some good reads in Al-Quran that support my way of being hijaber. Just read that two days ago.. here it is..

you can find also at this link

means:
Say to the believing women that "should lower their gaze and guard their modesty, and not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear. And let them cover with a cloth veil to the bosoms and not display their beauty (her body), except to their husbands, or their father, or fathers of their husbands, or their sons, husbands or sons they, or their brothers, their men, or sons of their brothers, or the sons of their sisters, or their women, or the slaves whom their right hands possess, or the servers that male do not have the desire (for women) or children who do not understand about women's private parts. And let them not strike their feet to know that their hidden ornament. And turn unto Allah together, o believers, that you may prosper.


Yes Allah SWT soo great in giving anything in this life. I am soo grateful. I wanted try to be a good muslimah from now on. Even in my past there are uncountable sins..  Actually my first time i wear hijab was already in Idul Fitri 2012 , last August 2012. Soo,, check these up :)

I really love the long skirt, maybe the sleeves have to be 1size larger :)




inspirational Thai-Elephant





the tight also better if one size larger , hehe. Or use a long dress on top :)




hehe punk-ies ;p




i am the beginner ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment